Time To Smile Together…
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow and subscribe to these agencies because your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our affiliation with these organization ensures that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients and for our own protection as well. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety.
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office or will be provided a mask upon arrival. Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry as well as rinse with oral peroxide rinse.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat form before being seen. Please follow the link to complete and submit. (FIND THE LINK TO THE AAO SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMED CONSENT FORM HERE) A minor patient without a Consent Form and no parent/guardian to complete at the office will have their appointment rescheduled.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be contacting you to schedule an appointment, once the state provides a date and adequate PPE supplies are acquired.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends
Love Dr. Karla and especially love her staff!! The office is convenient to my home and they are accommodating and professional. My daughter loves going to her braces appointment. If your debating, DON'T...
Great office! Dr. Isaacs is the best. She makes you very comfortable and she is very gentle. Very friendly and helpful staff. Always happy and fun. Office is extremely clean.Would highly recommend this office for all your ortho needs.
Excellent service! Very thorough examinations. Questions answered throughly. Would recommend this place to anyone!
The Doctor and staff are fantastic with both my young children. They make my kids feel at ease, explain every step to them and make getting braces fun. I highly recommend Dr Isaacs and her staff!!
- 10am – 02pm
- 09am – 07pm
- 09am – 07pm
- 10am – 02pm
- COMING SOON!